Friday, August 29, 2008

Three of our Faves

Although you land-lubbers out there in Cyberville don't know these people, Cap'n Bob would like to take a moment to congratulate a handful of loyal crewmembers, who will be handling new duties and details on board. Kim Storch will be in charge of selling timeshare space in the Brig, which is currently occupied by my cousin Raymundo. Fill 'er up, Kim. Raymundo hates talking amongst himself! Seth Widdowson has left the world of dealing with land-lubbers, and will now be the ship's Illusionist extraordinaire, putting on shows daily Monday thru Friday. He'll also be 1st in line to kick my computer, should it tick me off at any point. Saves wear and tear on my legs. Seth is the dedicated sailor who first proved to me the world is round...thank you very much Google Earth.

And finally, Sandy Saburn had been in the Crow's Nest a wee bit tipsy last week, and thought she spied a beautiful paradise on the horizon. Turned out to be a K-Mart, but that's some mighty fine rum The Cap'n serves, so it's understood by all. Lives and let lives, bygones be as they may and all that. Sandy has agreed to stay the heck out of the rigging (and the rum), and will remain below deck where she belongs, thank you very much. And we're MIGHTY GLAD to have her.

2 comments:

Seth aka Croozman said...

Thank you Cap'n Bob for that great intro! Make sure to catch my first performance this Tuesday at 9am! I have no idea what I will be doing but I know I will try very hard to not color outside of the lines!

The Real Cap'n Bob - A Brief, Yet Exciting History Of Me! said...

You will do well my Son....The Cap'n has spoken, so shall it be done!