Wednesday, December 17, 2008

If I seem a little absent....

I haven't been bloggin' while there's a little problem with my noggin'. Yes, even immortal Seafarers like myself can sometimes get sinus infections, and while I'm dealing with it, the sense of humor has taken a back seat. Fear not, I'll be fine. As they say, "The only thing to fear is The Joker himself, or possibly Simon Cowell." Heck, I've lived through Iraq, Afghanistan, Iraq again, Viet Nam, another Iraq or some neighboring area that reminds me of Iraq, and at least 3 World Wars, so I'll make it through this. Anyway, keep checking back and as soon as I get back on the good foot, you'll be the first to know. Ok maybe you'll be 3rd or 4th, but you made the top half-dozen, so hold your heads high even if I can't.....

The Cap'n

No comments: